And some Chick-fil-A after school with cousins.
Wonderful weather....so nice, Jack needed to take his shirt off.
Jack and I packed up a lunch and hit the park with friends, twice....bagged us some serious rays, so nice!
And the best event of the week.....WICKED!!
With some PF Changs to start the evening off right.
And these 2 ate way too much! This is how we found them after returning from the ladies room, dorks!
The show was amazing, such a great story, and so entertaining! I could see it over and over again....glad we pd the big bucks, our seats were wonderful!
Evan had a sleepover, and then 'hat day' at school for the boys.
The Buchanan's came for a BBQ, weather didn't allow for much outside fun, but we made the most of it with rock band, good food, and great company!
Mom & dad came over for Sunday dinner.
Fun week.....gotta love these crazies!!





2 comments:
You are really good at making my life look totally lame! (okay that's probably my fault that I'm lame). Maybe I should get out more beacuse then my house wouldn't be getting trashed if no one is home. Hmmmmmm, I need to try that out.
Also, I think that I am the only woman in Utah who didn't see Wicked.... again, lame.
I agree with Ginger...you always have something wonderful to blog about! But, on the other hand, think of all of the time you could have been doing something else if you weren't taking all of these pictures?!?!? Just Kidding! I love all of your pictures, and am so glad that I am part of the fun every so often :-)
Post a Comment