Thursday, June 11, 2009

Slacker Blogger....2 Week Update!!

May 30th
Picture Day for our awesome soccer team! Why pay for the pictures when I can stand behind the photographer and snap my own! I know, rude, I don't care!

All the kids from our ward!

The team....minus Stone

Check out the 'HOTTEST COACH EVER'!!

And the star player.....

This was later that day....obviously so warn out from soccer, it's a rough game!



June 1st

The Margetts side of the family got together for dinner and some recreation at the park, one last party before my parents leave. We enjoyed ourselves until the rain hit....hard!



We didn't let the rain stop our fun....we just moved the party to Arctic Circle for some ice cream!



June 2nd

Field trip #2.....the awesome ZOO! Lucky for me, the school doesn't allow siblings on the bus, so Jack and I followed the bus, dang it! Then we enjoyed ourselves some sun, animals, lunch, and fiddy thousand kids!



June 9th

Paige performed in a play with her class.....she was the narrator, she was awesome!



Another exhausting day for Jack!



June 11th

Today Jack and I helped with 'field day' at school. Tomorrow being the girls last day, they were supposed to enjoy 'field' activities, get hosed down by a fire truck, and Popsicles. Since we are having lovely June weather, field day was held indoors, but we made the most of it! (and no fire trucks)



And the day was topped off by Richelle, Mikayla and I getting make-overs at Nordstrom.....gotta love MAC!! We didn't think to take pictures of us til I was dropping them off in the driveway....it works! Doesn't our make-up look HOT??

2 comments:

Karly said...

Thanks for the team soccer pic... IDK why the HECK mine is the ONLY one not looking at the camera EVER!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Why can't kids take naps until they go to college? That would be nice. It would also be nice if my kids could fall asleep anywhere, like Jack does. Is there any place that kids HASN'T fallen asleep?