What a wonderful birthday I had! Here's what I did.....
The park with awesome friends...
And then dinner with my family....
Mom and dad left for the MTC today, but were able to leave for dinner. They'll be there until Sunday, and will fly out to Japan Monday morning. So happy I was able to be with them on my birthday! Don't they look official? So cute!
Sno-cones topped the night off.....YUM!!
Thank you to my wonderful friends and family for such a wonderful birthday! I loved all the calls, texts, facebook messages, and especially the company! Such a great/fun day!




8 comments:
Happy Birthday yesterday! I already wished you happy birthday like a week ago but I will do it again. So how old are you now 29?
Happy Birthday Sista!!! I'm so glad you had a good day!! Hopefully you got spoiled rotten!! :) I sure love ya, even though you do have some major problems. Cute pictures too, I will have to steal some!!
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a great time!!
I'm so glad you had such a fabulous birthday and that you got to see your parents!!!! You sure have spent your June well!!
It was your birthday? I had no idea.
Happy late birthday old lady!!! Hahaha!
Yes, Yes, Yes -- your mom and dad look like the perfect Mission Presidents and Wife (who will totally run the show I hope -tee,hee) What a great day.
First of all, happy belated birthday! Second, I have a random question for you.
I read your post about your ward campout and you said that there were a lot of fun things activities that night. Well, I am the activities chairman in my ward and I am trying to plan our ward summer party and was wondering if you could let me know what you guys did. I am struggling for ideas.
Can you send me an email and let me know some of the things you guys did? I would really appreciate. My email address is: ashes582@hotmail.com
Thanks, I know this is completely random.
Ashlee Erickson
Post a Comment