Today was the last day of school for the girls! My oh my have they changed! They are turning into young ladies and I want them to stay my babies!! Yet, I love that they are getting old enough that I can be their mom and their friend. I love hanging out with them, chatting with them, and hearing all about their likes and dislikes!
.
Ellie's first day of 1st grade......
And today, the last day of 1st grade.....
Paige's first day of 3rd grade....
And today, her last day of 3rd grade....
And lastly, first day of school.....
And today!




6 comments:
Oh Kristim what a beautiful Family, your girls are as beautiful inside as they are out. We need to have another girls day out! Tell Paige to text me Love you guys
Seriously...I love the compairson shots...(I might have to steal that idea from you)!!
Those girls are beautiful. I cant believe how much they have changed!!
Wow! You don't realize they change so much in just the year. I love their personalities. I can't believe how dark Paige's hair is getting, they just look so old to me. I still remember then when they were born. Time needs to slow down!!
Oh my gosh! Ellie is not a baby face anymore! I cannot believe how grown up she is now... You are in TROUBLE with those darling girls!
I can't believe how much your girls changed in just one year. They are beautiful.
I need to move in next door so that you can document my kids happenings, along with yours. Everytime you were out with your camera, i would just send my kids over. I didn't even get any pictures at the "campout"... I had a camera there though. Oh well.
Your girls are as cute as they get!! (Jack too).
Post a Comment