Monday, June 15, 2009

Farewell Time....

Sunday was mom & dad's farewell......They did such an amazing job speaking, and I am so proud to call them my parents! I've said this before, but the missionaries, members, and basically everyone in Fukuoka are so lucky to be getting my parents for 3 years! After singing, speaking, crying, and sharing their sweet testimonies with us, we headed to their house for a Partaaaaay! It was so great to visit with family and friends, and the rain, thunder, lightning and wind didn't stop the good times. What a great day!!

I've posted all 113 pics I took of family and friends on facebook.

Thanks to all who came and helped, it was a perfect day!

3 comments:

Richelle said...

I'm glad everything turned out so well...you have a LOVELY family :)

DJ and Gin Family said...

What a fun adventure for your parents. I'm glad that it all turned out so nice.

Annie said...

I am so mad I missed there farewell. I always get sick when there is something I want to go to. They are going to do a great job.