Friday, March 27, 2009

Breakfast w/Paige!

Because today is the last day 'on track' for Paige and her class, her teacher's held a special breakfast. The kids have the opportunity to earn 'class money' all year, and usually spend the money on different items their teachers supply, toys, markers, candy, ect. Instead of the toys, they decided to let the kids use their money to invite guests to this breakfast. Paige invited me, Kara, and Jack (I know, not Ellie....sisters, gotta love em)! Caiser was invited too, but had a meeting he couldn't get out of. Anyway....it was very cute, very yum, and sweet of Paige to use her money to invite & feed us! The Easter bunny also made a quick visit! A very cute idea, Paige has wonderful teachers! And a great Aunt Kara too!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks Paigers! I'm so glad you invited me and spent some money on me!! It was lots of fun to be with you!!

Richelle said...

Way to go Paige! Looks like so much fun, and I love that the awesome Easter Bunny was able to make an appearance too!

Karly said...

SO OFFENDED that Paige didn't invite ME! RUDE!

Looks fun anyway!

Karly said...

PS Dude I tagged you.... follow through it's a fun one! Maybe if you checked my blog............

I'm Mindy. said...

That is such a cute idea!

DJ and Gin Family said...

What good teachers she has!
Tell Paige that she can pay me to make breakfast for her, does she like kashi waffles or slim fast?