Friday was 'Decade Day' at school for Paige & Ellie. Of course Thursday night the girls were frantic, trying to think of what they could wear, and also trying to figure out what was worn during the different decades. I finally convinced them that the 80's were the coolest, and that we could use some of their clothes too! As I was getting them ready, I had a good laugh, thinking about the cool outfits I had, and the awesome hair-do's. However, I think my hair was my moms fault.....it was scary hair people, I'll have to go through my old pictures and post my awesome 80's hair! The girls had fun & I think they looked great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh the memories. And we thought we we stylish!
Nice!! That makes me laugh!! I love Paige's hair!! Ha ha too bad that some things really come back after all those years.
I love it!! My grandma knitted me some sweet brown amd cream leg warmers with a matching bag. I still have the bag but I lost the leg warmers.
They look great!!
They look SO cute!! I absolutely love the leg warmers, go 80s!
You are an awesome-creative MOM- I just borrowed Ashleys get up from my mom.
Post a Comment