Last week my mom, Jack and I hit the new Nordstrom.....and did some serious shopping! Ok, really mom did all the shopping, new watch, mission clothes, make-up. I was just along for the ride, which was great.....the new store is awesome! I was going to buy me a pair of Jimmy Choo's for $675, but I didn't want to make anyone jealous, so next time! After being at the mall for 4 hours, we needed food..... my aunt Becky, and grandma joined us!
Days like these are just one of the things I will miss most when my mom is in Japan. So fun to hang out with my mom......however, I will not let this get me sad, because I will be taking so many more pictures of everything I do, so my mom can feel like she is there with me. So stop crying mom, go practice your Japanese, and don't think about what you will miss.....but what you will gain!




3 comments:
Aren't moms the best!
I didn't know your parents are going on a mission...mission presidents, or mission? My parents got home a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't seen them. You can do it! It is hard, but atleast it is different in that you can talk to them on the phone and email whenever! It went by a lot faster than I thought it was going to.
What size shoe do you wear? I want to borrow your shoes when you buy them. I would feel super fancy wearing them to Walmart.
Also,when your parents get to Japan, be sure to find where they live on Google Earth. We just saw my brothers house in Tasmania... super cool!
Post a Comment