Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mom's Birthday Celebration's!

Today was my cute mom's birthday. Every year we, my siblings and I, rack our brains to think of a great present for her. This year we had more obstacles than we've had in the past, her leaving for Japan in 3 1/2 months. So us girls decided to take her out last night. We hit Nordstrom's, where she picked out her own presents, a beautiful necklace, bracelet, and earrings. Then we ate at The Cheesecake factory. A very fun 'girls night out'.....

And then this evening mom wanted to have her birthday celebration continue with all of us....crazy, I would have opted for a quiet dinner with dad. So we all met at Cafe Rio. Of course all of the kids wanted to sit with mom....so after some serious musical tables, mom & the kids ended up on their own cute little table (which was fine by me)!

With Leatherby's right next door, of course we needed dessert.....so we made our way over for some serious ice cream.

Thanks for celebrating with us mom.....Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Richelle said...

SO cute...how fun for your Mom! Looks like you all had a great time! I especially love the one picture of your table at Cafe Rio-- cause I can totally see your 'posing face!'

Margetts Fam said...

You do not mess around with blogs! You are on it! Had a great time, thanks for always being a party!

DJ and Gin Family said...

You have such a cute and photogenic family.
I have been watching "Hero's" while I exercise (just started doing it), and the thought occured to me that your parents won't have to read the subtitles when Hiro speaks in Japanese... lucky!!

Dave said...

Do you guys live at Nordstroms?