Tonight we had Parent/Teacher Conference for the girls. I always look forward to meeting with their teachers and hearing what they think of my lovely daughters. Paige and Ellie both received wonderful 'reports', and I am very proud of the smart girls they are. I am so grateful for Paige & Ellie and the good girls they are, I never have to push or nag at them to do their schoolwork, they do it all on their own! How'd I get so lucky?
Of course we celebrated in style......with some Training Table!




2 comments:
Glad they got their smarts from their brilliant aunt!! You have good kids, because you guys are good parents. Love you!
They are so cute! Congrats to your parents too. That would be hard for me to have my mom out of the country for 3 years. Why are you so skinny? Are you doing some kind of diet or magic? If so let me know...I need some of that myself! I'm sure glad we got to see you guys when we were out there. We are trying as hard as we can to move there. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!
Post a Comment