Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Last Week of February!

We had a lovely February.....but I am so looking forward to spring and all it's goodness, so bring on March and her beauty, I hope! Here's how we spent our last week of February....

With my parents being called to serve as mission presidents in the Japan, Fukuoka mission......we decided to celebrate at Tepanyaki, a pretty good version of Japanese food.....right?! Either way, it was yum and fun, and adults only!

We had both sets of parents over for a yummy BBQ!

And then it was warm for like 1 day, or maybe even just a few hours....so we sat outside and basked in the sorda warmness! The kids enjoying their motorized fun, & I enjoyed sitting on the porch with my US magazines and a vanilla coke thanks to my lover!

Then Paige & I had a date together with Richelle & Brooke for pedicures! Good times with 'Jimmy & Rickeeeeeee'!

Jack eating his version of 'cheesecake'....it's actually just the whipping cream on top, but that's all he wants, which is great, we don't actually have to share the good stuff!

And finally, Ellie & I had our turn at a special date.....she chose a pedicure too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week. I can't wait till my daughters are old enough to do something like that.

Kristopher and Jessica said...

this pedicure place looks fun....where is it?

Richelle said...

I guess I'll comment on your blog first! Love your re-cap of February...especially the part about the pedicures! That friend of yours looks like so much fun-- you're a lucky gal! Just kidding :-) It was fun though- thanks for going with us. I look forward to many more times at "Jimmy's Place!"

Tori said...

Wow, a lot has happened to you since the last time I read you blog, or have even seen you.....That is great about your parents. I am sure that they will do a wonderful job. They are some of the nicest people that I have ever met.

Kara said...

Look at you being such a nice mom and doing pedicures! I need to go get one soon, so when yours wears out, let me know. cute pictures at dinner!!

Margetts Fam said...

Looks like a fun mother/daughter dates, you guys are good parents! I am watching Oprah on neglected children right now and I have to say you guys are doing a good job and you are a very cute family! I guess I will start admitting to people that we are related!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Tepanyaki, bbq, cheesecake, and vanilla coke.... you're making me hungry! Oh wait, I'm always hungry. What a fun week. You have more fun in 1 week than I have in a year! I can't wait for warmer weather either... what the H is up with this snow?