Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 1 St.George Adventures!

Tuesday afternoon the kids and I, along with my mom, headed for sunny St.George! I am so sick of being cold, and with the girls being off track, we decided St.George was the perfect remedy. Lucky for me, my mom was happy to journey with us. We stopped for lunch in American Fork to meet Caiser, but he was held up in a meeting....so we met him at a freeway exit to say goodbye.



And oh how I'm going to miss this......

We arrived safe and sound.....hit walmart for some food, and dairy queen for some treats!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm having so much fun...thanks for the invite!

Kara said...

Nice comment mom!! ha ha! Kris have you looked at your glasses in that picture. The big Margetts cheeks are pushing them up hi. Makes me laugh!!

Richelle said...

I love the last picture of Jack in the kitchen...he looks THRILLED! Seeing that kitchen brings back memories of me eating salt water taffy and having my stupid crown fall out of my mouth! OH- the good times!! Glad you had fun :-)