Second.....a quick stop at some of the geriatric shops of St.George, Cold Water Creek & Chico's. I wish I had brought my camera in, so many 'older' women all going crazy over the cute clothes....yikes! Mom did manage to find some very cute/non geriatric clothing items! The kids and I waited outside in the sunshine once we had seen enough 'grandma's' as Jack would say!
Our next plan was to hit the movies.....Jack's been driving us crazy since the minute we left our house to go see 'popcorn movies'. But with the wonderful weather, we decided we wanted to do an outdoor activity......so a little miniature golfing was chosen! Fiesta Fun was the happening spot! It was so warm, we were actually too hot, can you even imagine being too hot in Salt Lake today?
We then cooled off with some drinks, some games & Golden Spoon.....a perfect day!
And now our adventures will come to an end, as we head home tomorrow! Salt Lake is sending the ugly weather down here, so we figure we'll come home to see our dad and grandpa!
And to the beautiful sunshine.....Oh how we will all miss you!




9 comments:
make sure you bring that warm weather back to salt lake with you! I love St. George!!!
Ok...so this is so weird. We are in St. George too... and yesterday we were at Fiesta Fun. Seriously...very weird. Glad you could enjoy the beautiful sun. Sorry about the dang rain today. It has been bombing some of our plans!
I LOVE poncho and lefty's! great choice!
I LOVE poncho and lefty's! great choice!
Hey Kris can you believe it? I'm now a professional blogger.
Geriatric store!!! hahahahaha
cute post!
glad you got a little vacation. We should get together this week with the kids. Olivia wants to hang with Paige.
I'm jealous! We asked Ginny if she would rather go to St George for her Bday, or have a party. She picked the trip, but now thinks that she can bring friends. I'm sure you'll be invited! :)
I love the pictures... now that you're home to the cold, you can take Jack for a popcorn movie!
KRISTIN----------HOLY SMOKES!!!!! I am so excited you found my BLOG as now I will totally catch your blog -alot- and see how your family is doing and that will also give me a chance to see what your mom and dad are up to!! AWESOME. You family is gorgeous. and then you can see what my crazy kids are up to ---i hear your mom and dad got a mission call to JAPAN -PRES!!!! Not surprised. I have always loved your mom and dad alot. good people---I can't wait to see your mom as a mission presidents wife. She'll give em'hell. (can I say that??) tee,hee
I am excited now----CAN YOU SEE HOW EXCITED I AM.
Post a Comment