Tradition is Dinner at Chili's after we arrive, usually we go check into the resort and then go eat.....this time we couldn't wait & headed straight for Chili's from the airport. We were all starving thanks to Delta and their 'no food' service on the airplane, the peanuts just don't cut it.
We then divide and conquer with food, Cais & I with mom & dad hit Costco.....Phil, Alaina, Kurt, & Kara hit the grocery store. Then we crash hard.....with the 4 hour time difference, we were all dead tired, most of us going to bed at 9pm, which is 1AM at home. Great start to a great trip!!




2 comments:
I'm still waiting to hear from your Mom's attorney about my adoption... maybe I'll try calling him?
I was really hoping to get things settled before this years Hawaii trip... maybe next year! :)
Oh man, can't wait to hear more about it and see more photos ---------seriously, Hawaii --
Post a Comment