Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pre-school Open House!

Today Jack and I went to his pre-school to meet the teachers & check the place out. He was so excited, we even had to take his backpack. How could I refuse when he was so excited? He was very quiet, but not scared, and explored the entire school. I'm thinking Tuesday should go pretty smooth.....and then I'm going to spend 2 1/2 hours all by myself, possibly just singing really loud in the car or dancing around the house naked (ok, not really, but I could if I wanted to!)

3 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

What would such freedom feel like?? You will have to let me know. By the way~ did you master the potty thing? If so...I am desperate for help. My stinker Tyler is being very stubborn!

Kara said...

So cute! Love that he's going to school!! What are you going to do all by yourself...it's been almost nine years since you've had that!

Becky said...

Jack looks so BIG! It is so fun to watch your little family growing up. They are wonderful kids. You have done a great job! Love ya