Today Caiser and I decided to check the girls out of school, try and make everyone look cute, and go up Big Cottonwood to take some family pictures. Here's what we got, after me yelling to get smiles, me dancing to get smiles, and a few tears from my yelling and dancing!!






11 comments:
Such cute pictures!! Those leaves are amazing!
Hi Hogan family,great pictures! You guys are awsome....
love you guys aunt tammy
Hello to the Hogans! This is Kara's friend Michelle. I just wanted to say Hi and that you have beautiful kids! I love your pictures, they turned out so good. Good job on Kara's too.
Well, the yelling and dancing sure payed off!! The pictures turned out great. I love the yellow leaves. The sad thing is, we have only had a family picture taken twice since we've had kids, and we never ended up buying any. Slacker mom I am.
I love the pictures! I was wondering what Wed looked like for you? Wondering if you want to do lunch.
I love the pictures! I was wondering what Wed looked like for you? Wondering if you want to do lunch.
Those turned out WAY cute! I need you to bring your fancy camera and take some pictures of my family...although I don't know if I could handle your yelling and screaming!!!! Just kidding :-)
Hi Kristin,
Todd Mons... I debated if this is even appropriate to leave you a post on your blog but in the end who really cares... and who writes the rules for the blogs anyways. I was blog hopping and walla here I am. I just have to say you have a cute family and it was good to hear that you are all doing well. Say Hi to your family. My wife keeps a blog spot of our family please feel free to visit anytime (jmons.blogspot.com)
WOW! You are alive! I'd written you off last fall! I tried getting a hold of you so many times! I was glad to see your message! Your family looks so great and like you are having so much fun! I miss your parents! Please tell them 'Hi'. Now that you have school bound kids, there is no excuse not to call! c:712-4860. Hopefully I'll see ya soon!
Cute pictures- I love the leafs. I am not sure we are going to make it up to see them this year- so sad
I cry everytime I hear Elvis sing on your blog.
Dave
Post a Comment