Monday, September 22, 2008

Mexico City Watch Out!

My most favorite cousin, Eric (sorry to all my other cousins....its true, he is), got his mission call on Friday....he called to invite me and the kids to come share the special moment of 'opening the call' with him & his family(Cais was invited too, but was golfing, of course). Anyway....it was so great to be there and share this special day with him and his family, who I love dearly. So Mexico City, Mexico is where he is off to come January 21st....I am so excited and proud of him!

Mexico people...get ready for this cute boy!

Of course cake & ice cream to follow the 'opening',(which by the way was the best cake EVER!! Albertson's snickers cake....try it!)

And my cute mom!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What? Isn't he only 4? I can't believe he is already going on a mission. He is still soooo cute!

I'm Mindy. said...

How exciting!! I bet Becky is thrilled to have him around for Christmas!!

Becky said...

Thank you for your support, He wouldn't be where he is without you and your family. You really do need influences like you in there lifes. He admires you as we ALL DO!!! WE LOVE YOU!
THANKS FOR BEING A PART!!!!
Can I get a cd of all the pictures you took that night?

Heidi said...

Congrats to your cousin. I hear all the great ones go to Mexico!
Hondo