Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Busy Tuesday!

I didn't think my day was too bad, until I was talking to my sister-in-law & she asked me what I did and how my day was. I wish I had documented everything I did with a picture, but no, so here are a couple pictures I did take.....

Jack & Evan leaving for 'picture day' at pre-school.

Ellie went to a birthday party....where she got her hair, nails, & toes done!

And finally....Jack eating his dinner 2 hours after the rest of us ate, 3 trips to time-out, and a lot of tears!

What I didn't take pictures of was.......Caiser and I going on a brisk morning walk, taking the boys to Chik fil A, me going visiting teaching (I know, can you believe it), laundry, cleaned my hardwood floor, homework for the girls, and finally.....a jamba juice run with Heidi! I think I'm going to start documenting my days so I know I actually get things done besides blogging, blog stalking, and watching the new 90210!!

3 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

I havent seen the new 90210...I am glad to hear you like it. I will have to check it out!!

Tori said...

lovin' 90210

Melanie Palmer said...

Dontcha just love those "rockstar" days. I haven't had one in a while.

I watched the first episode of 90210 and I didn't like it. Tried the second one and it still didn't take. Oh well, like I need another show to watch!

Cute family pics btw!