I know, I know....after all my complaining about the county fair, why would I put myself through it all again? Well, the answer is my lovely parents wanting all of us to get together for some family fun, and what better place than the state fair! This time however, was so much more entertaining.....animals, pony rides, ghetto rides, Ethan almost falling off a ride, and my favorite....my lover almost getting in a fight with a 'game operator' (who amazingly had teeth). The story is too long, ask me about it though, its a good one! Anyway here we all are enjoying the nice overcast day at the fair. Seriously, it was pretty fun & always nice to be with the fam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Too bad there wasn't a fist fight or anything...that would have been sweet!
Wow...how did you possibably handle so much entertainment. People watching...nearly fighting...Ethans breakdown (so cute).
You guys have way too much fun!!
I didn't know the fair is going on right now. Davis and Kimball had a pool table booth at the fair their first year of business. It brings back bad memories.
So much fun, cute pics. But the County Fair???
and then the State Fair? I am really beginning to wonder.
Yeah it's Megan your old hair dresser, and I just have to tell you I love those bangs. You go styling mom.
Tell Caiser I have his back!!!!!
Post a Comment