The girls are always asking me to come eat lunch with them at school. So being the totally awesome mom that I am, I told them I would grab them some Panda (sick, but what they wanted), and come eat with them. Lucky us, Cais had no lunch plans & came to join us! We think we were awesome parents....even if it was just for this one day (or 35 minutes)!
Jack sorda thought it was fun!




5 comments:
Panda that's my favorite!! I agree you get parents of the year or at least 35minutes
So cool. I hate panda also yuck!!
They are so lucky to have such great parents, but you are pretty lucky too! you have great kids!!!
You're gonna have to fight me for mother of the year... I let Ginny skip school on Saturday. Beat that!!
Well TOTALLY AWESOME parents for sure. write it down, cause some day you will want PROOF to show your kids, Yes I did do awesome things for you, yes I did ---------see , it says so right here. (trust me)
thanks for keeping up with my blog sweety.
Post a Comment