The past few weeks have been nice, lazy, fun-filled summer days and nights.
We swam many times...
Back to School night, met the girls teachers and saw their classrooms...
Relay for Life! Many of us in our neighborhood participated in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. It was held at Riverton High School, started at 7:00pm, and teams walked, partied, ate, ran, danced all night. We lasted until midnight, cause boy did it get cold! Next year we'll bring our tent! The kids loved it, they all participated, Jack & Paige ran laps over and over, and Ellie & Callie walked/ran 4 miles! What an awesome event, I can't wait til next year!
And of course my 'lover' got his badminton all set up, and had the boys over to play. Us girls watched, and the kids ran wild. However, Kelly and I kicked some trash (too bad no pictures of us smoking Mitch & Andrew)! Next time we'll document our awesome plays!!
The 'photographer' of the evening...




5 comments:
Sounds like such a fun time. So school starts next week for us, we have to get together for lunch.
Everything looks so fun! Mitch forgot to tell me that you and Kelly beat him, that is soooo funnny!!
I love these pictures!!! The three boys on the swing is the best...so cute!
You and Chels look great in the goggles!!! That is a keeper!
The pictures are great. I can't believe how grown up my sweet grandkids are. I love and miss you everyday. Thank you for being my daughter.
Post a Comment