Last year around this same time, we ventured up Big Cottonwood to a lovely little campsite called 'ledgemere'. I believe we went there twice, but we now think of it as 'our campsite', and so we headed up there again with the Nixons and Eastons for FHE and some dinner!
Now that I am an avid camper w/girls camp and youth conference under my belt. I showed the troops how to make 'banana boats', so Caiser was an awesome boy scout and started a lovely fire for us!
Jack got in trouble for throwing rocks...
and wasn't happy with any of us the rest of the night.
The banana boat prep....
and Paige enjoying her work!
Ellie wasn't feeling adventurous, so stuck with a simple smore'!
Mitch wanted nothing to do with this picture!
Of course we ended the night by playing in the water!
Such a fun night....we will be back soon!




4 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! I need to get some of those pictures from you. Don't delete them until I still some of them! Thanks!
Mmmmm, banana boats! We used to always make those in our old house (our BFF's next door had a fire pit). Bring one home for me next time!!!
Good to see Caiser showing some man love. He has never been the same to me since I jumped in the bed with him up in Midway.
How fun! I love ledgemere, it's beautiful up there.
Post a Comment