Sunday, August 23, 2009

Midway Getaway!

We decided we needed an 'adults only' weekend. So off we went to Midway with 4 other couples, whom we love so much!
We stopped in Park City, had some dinner, hit the Coaster, and of course Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
Wish I had a picture of all the boys going to bed at 11pm....babies! They didn't realize us girls were late night partiers when in Midway!

The Coaster riders...

And the 'non' coaster riders...

Saturday the boys went golfing/biking, so the plan was for us girls to shop/swim. Instead we all slept in til 10:00, and then sat around chit chatting til 1. Wendy & Kimball were supposed to join us this weekend, but due to some stomach issues, they were out! Didn't stop Wendy from coming up Saturday morning and hanging with us, and then lunch at the Homestead!

Saturday night we went back to Park City to venture down the slide this time, dinner, and the the outlets!

Such a fun weekend! Thanks to the babysitters, and to our wonderful friends!

7 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

Fun!!! Did you all sleep in the bunk bed room together? I knew it! So glad you can have a great weekend with great friends, that what life is about. (yes, I did minor in Philosophy)

Tori said...

Thanks so much, we had a great time.

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

We had so much fun!!! I am so glad we were able to get a sitter and hang out with our good friends! I also loved learning about the high school lingo!

Karly said...

Picture thief NOW... thanks!

Thanks again for such a fun weekend... I don't know why we didn't forgo our individual couple suites and stay in the bunk bed room... DARN! Next time for sure!
LOVES

Karly said...

And yes... the highschool lingo was definitely eye-opening!!

Emma said...

Love adult time. Looks like you had fun!!