We have taken on some new hobbies at the Hogan house. Some good, some crazy, some dangerous, but all very fun.
Caiser and his new mountain bike...
And he's only fallen twice...
I have always wanted a beach cruiser, so my lover ordered me up a pink one, which I love. Now I just need a basket and a bell!
Paige started dance, she is so excited and so cute! She came home and showed me all the moves she learned, and can't wait to go next week!
Miss Ellie also started dance, and when I picked her up after the first lesson she said 'Mom, my dance class is AMAZING'.
As for Jack, well...his new hobby is to never have clothes on. When we come home he will take off his shirt, and sometimes more because: 'his tummy hurts', 'he's sweaty', or 'it's too hot'! Whatever....as long as he's happy!




3 comments:
I want a beach cruiser so bad. They are so cute.
Your bike is so cute!!! I want one.
I loved dance when I was a little girl, sound like yours do to.
Love the bike! Tay got one 2 years ago and loves it!! She is about to outgrow it... I wish it were my size. Lucky Ginny gets to inherit it. Jack reminds me of my little bro Reese... he was always in his undies too. The babies can get away with that right?
Post a Comment