I love the family pictures at the mink farm. It brings back so many memories. The pictures with you guys pulling faces is hilarious!!! And I love the picture at the top of your blog with ellie on the tire swing.
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
3 comments:
I love the bright colors, and of course the good 'ol mink farm. You should put your photog's contact info on here, she is awesome!
I love the family pictures at the mink farm. It brings back so many memories. The pictures with you guys pulling faces is hilarious!!! And I love the picture at the top of your blog with ellie on the tire swing.
Love it love it, you guys are way to cute!
Post a Comment