Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jack the Barber!

Guess what Jack did today....Yup, played a little barber shop on himself! I found him playing in the sink with the water on. When I asked him what he was doing, he said 'nothing'. And then Caiser noticed his hair...or lack of, and I discovered the 'nothing' he was doing was really him trying to put the hair he had cut down the drain. I could only laugh, and thank heaven's he's a boy! When we explained to him that he is not allowed to play with scissors, or cut his hair, the tears started!

He got over the tears quickly, thought he looked cool, and was happy to pose with his new do!

Still cute....PUNK!

10 comments:

Kara said...

WHAT THE....!!!! I know I'm going to be there one of these days!!! Glad you whipped out the camera. I still can't stop laughing. What a dork.

Karly said...

I think he looks CUTE with a buzz! I am just brewing up the guts to do it to Drew!

The Ludlow Family said...

That's even funnier than listening to it happening on the other end of the phone! The new haircut is cute though!

Heidi said...

Hondo here. Tell Jack that anyone with a buzz is a huge STUD!

Margetts Fam said...

Love it! He is still just as cute though, but I am glad he has such cute hair, it will grow soon.

sarah said...

So far we've been safe from this kind of activity. We'll see how long our luck lasts!

Anonymous said...

Luckily he is a boy and you were just able to buzz his head. Just think if it was one of your girls. He looks so cute with his buzzed head.

Snyder Fam-Bam said...

You have the best stories! Love the buzz...still laughing

Emma said...

Every summer my mom gave all the boys buzz cuts! Trenton still is called Buzz from way back in the day! Such a cute boy don't forget to sunscreen his head! Good to see your way cute family you look very happy!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I would DIE!!!!!
If anyone is going to cut their hair in my family, it is going to be Reese. If you see her with a buzz then you will know that it has happened. That boy looks like trouble with that haircut!!