Monday, July 27, 2009

First Day of School...Wow!

They're Back....to school that is. A quick 6 week summer & shabaaam, back to the grind for the girls! They were both excited to go back, see friends, and meet their teachers. And after a shopping extravaganza with grandma Elaine, they were
'looking good' for the first day of school!
.
Ellie started 2nd grade, her teacher is Miss. Oakley!

Paige started 4th grade, her teacher is Miss. Anderson!

Jack didn't start school today, but told me he wanted his picture taken too! I obliged!

Why do these kids of mine keep getting older? The days, weeks, months, & years are flying by way too fast! I am always so excited for the adventures that lie ahead, but I would also like to freeze time & not let the kids get older! I am so blessed to have these kids! And I am so excited for the girls, and this new school year, it's gonna be a great one!

4 comments:

Karly said...

OH MY GOSH... They both look SO GROWN UP! WOW!!... so cute!

Snyder Fam-Bam said...

They look amazing!!! I am so proud of them, Jack looks good too, I hope you guys had a fun first day!!! Love you

Kara said...

I can't believe how much they keep growing. I can't wait to see the end of year pictures of them and see the changes. I need to call and see how their first couple of days have been!

Margetts Fam said...

I recognized Jack but who are those 2 girls you took pictures of? Are they some new friends in the neighborhood? I did not know Paige got bangs! It is so cute! Both your girls are absolutely beautiful!!!!! I just really wonder where they get it from because I am not really blood, so it is wierd that they take so much after me. I just love my nieces and newphew