Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cowabunga Bay!!

Being the totally awesome parents that we are....we thought we'd try out the new Cowabunga Bay water park before the girls start school next week. $70 later (that's with Jack getting in free), we had 4 hours of fun, if that's what you want to call it! First let me say, I'm a big fan of water parks....however, I am NOT a fan of having buckets of cold water dumped on me while in line and while going down the slides, nor am I a fan of cold water being sprayed on me with a hose or a gun! All of this being done by obnoxious kids who's asses I would have enjoyed kicking. I know, it's a water park....but still, not fun to be sprayed non-stop! But the kids had fun & that's what matters! Now we've done it, will we do it again? NO!!



Jack enjoyed the pool and lazy river....not a big fan of the slides!



The Jamieson Boyz!



Giant bucket o' water spilling on Ellie!



No explanation needed!

I do love this family o' mine!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've drove by there a few times and thought it looks so colorful and fun. Sorry it was not what you expected but looks like you guys had a fun time.

Heidi said...

That is one sexy picture of Caiser and Jeff... seriously! We are such lucky women to have them forever!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Good to know! The kids have been dying to go. Maybe I'll just drop them off and let them enjoy the cold water! Althoug I LOVE waterslides.

Heidi said...

Yes, Heidi is correct. You are two lucky women!!
Hondo

wendy said...

Ah, what a great day. Glad you had fun. I do NOT do public water things --people pee in there don't cha know.
(tee,hee)
I probably won't be back to check on your blog until September with my moving and all and needing HIGH SPEED, crap, I will my my blogger friends.
Also was nice to read about your mom and dad on their blog, good job there.
see ya later