We've been busy bee's this summer, packing in all sorts of fun & good times. Way too many pictures, what's new, so here goes....
.
Swimming...
Crazy Cow day at Chick...
'Father of the year' bought a tent, I know, a freaking tent. The kids were so excited....and being the HUGE campers that we are, we pitched it in the backyard & spent the night!
I went to girls camp (which will be a blog post all of it's own....yes, me, in a tent)...the kids spent a day each w/Alaina & Kara, having all sorts of fun. Swimming, eating, parks, lakes....they didn't miss me at all! Thanks girlie's, you are the best!!
The Taylorsville Pool...
The Daybreak Lake...
Miss Paige finally talked me into letting her cut bangs.... BEFORE
and AFTER...
Said goodbye to a good friend...
And finally....Kara's birthday celebration!! Love you sista!!




5 comments:
Wow, you guys were even able to set the tent up... I'm impressed! If you ever forget how to, just give me a call. :)
I LOVE Paige's bangs, so cute! Tay's hair needs help, but I'm not sure what to do with it. She hates getting it fixed but wants it to look cute. What do you do?
Fun Summer, can you believe that school starts next week?
You have been busy. You got some great pictures. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures always look so good.
Fun, enjoy because we all no the snow will be here to soon!
You have been busy!!! I wish I could say I took my kids to do that much fun things but I can't. I love Paige's bangs super cute.
Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! Hey when do your girls go back to school? We should hit the pool soon. I would love to hang out.
Post a Comment