Back in June we had family pictures taken. Last big family pictures for 3 years! Dad wanted to take them on the 'mink ranch' where he grew up. There is a small grey house that dad and his brothers lived in when they were younger, dad thought it might get torn down while in Japan, so we took advantage of it still standing. What a fun location, and I think they turned out great! Thanks to Miss Heidi and her photog skills....we love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
Your pictures are soooo cute!
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
That Heidi has some mad photo skills... they look great! She was even able to make you guys look good (hahaha, you know I'm kidding... you guys are one good looking fam)!
what great pictures --I love the one at the end the BEST
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new pics. super cute!!!! Your family looks like a magzine family. The perfect looking family!!
Wow they are great! I love pictures I always hate to take down the old ones to make room for the new ones!
Post a Comment