Friday, July 24, 2009

24th of July.....Partaaaaay!

Since this was our 2nd year to hold a BBQ partaaaay on the 24th, I figure I can call it a 'tradition' now. So partaaaay it up we did....

The awesome rocks and swing that Caiser spent ALL DAY putting together! Looks so good, and is so fun to hang out and swing on!

The saweeeet fireworks show...and the awesome men (Cais & Craig) who burned their fingers off all for our entertainment. Please also take note of the way cool Christmas lights still hanging on our home, they were a bonus feature for the fireworks show!

Thanks to all who came....we love you guys!!

3 comments:

Karly said...

Do you also love the people who weren't invited?

Tori said...

I just want to copy that post on to mine!

Tori said...

O'yeah and thanks for a great time! It was so fun, even with all of the drama that happened at the end.