We decided to let Jack have a go at soccer this spring, and Caiser volunteered to be the coach. Saturday was our first game, and of course it was freezing! The team is so cute, and they were great.....winning 4-1! Jack only played for the first few minutes, which is more than I thought he would (he's been telling us 'I am not playing soccer ball').....but he then thought it was funner to sit in the chair, snuggled in a blanket for the rest of the game....can't blame him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't wait to come see this is person!! Let me know when the next one is!!
Hey, that's the park behind my first house...ahh the memories. I love three-year old soccer. Just one big dust cloud. So fun!
Cute! I can't blame Jack either it was freezing! I never thought Ellie and Annie looked alike and in that picture I almost can't tell them apart! That is crazy!!! BTW I am on your computer!!!!!! oooooohhhhh!!
Enjoy all these sports events with your kids ---I love them, going with myh kids, and I miss it so much. Sit through the cold, the rain, the heat, the wins, the losses---ALL OF IT.
This Saturday isn't looking too nice either.... ugh!
Tell Jack that I love his green tights!!
Post a Comment