Friday, January 23, 2009

Pizza & Gymnastics!

Tonight we decided to do something a little different, well sorta......we started out with something not so different, some Rock Creek Pizza. But then we went to the University of Utah gymnastics meet. It was very fun, very crowded, and very foggy.....and the U of U team was great! I thought the girls would really like it, but was concerned about Jack. He, however, was the best.....just sat there wide-eyed, soaking it all in! The girls thought we had come to the meet just so they could eat ice cream, cotton candy, and crap! No, really they were great, and it was fun to do something different!


4 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Yah, Jack just liked all of the chicks in tight leotards! Go Jack!

I'm Mindy. said...

What a fun activity!

I am going to have to try Rock Creek...it must be good for all your frequent visits!

Kara said...

YOu guys should buy stock in Rock Creek!! Good Investment! :) I'm still laughing that Jack told you to get out of the bathroom because you are ugly! ha ha ...that kid with his big blue eyes can say anything he wants. He's a stud!

Dave and Tara said...

I am glad they liked it- Dave was going to take Ashley and Megan on Friday