It seems that the last 3 months of 2008 I was blogging daily, and so much was going on. Enter 2009, and the Hogan's are boring! Man I suck at blogging, maybe doing it once a week. So I guess my biggest goal for 2009 is to not be boring anymore, or plan more parties and stuff!
Our activities the last week of January included.....
Jack and his new hobby of stealing Paige's crafts and trying them for himself!
More sleeping together!
Ladies night out for Chel's birthday!
We painted Jack's room....finally! Still waiting for furniture to be delivered!
And finally.....meeting up with old friends. Caiser's 2 best friends from the good ole days of High School (The 3 Amigo's). Both live out of state, so a rare occurrence for all of us to get together. So fun to catch up, and so crazy that we have 10 kids all together....we miss you guys!




5 comments:
First off I must say that I am amazed at the paint job and that you and Casier actually attempted it! It looks good and I can't wait to see all of it. Second you probably should plan some major parties and make sure that we are invited.
I love the colors of Jacks room. Put some of it finished.
Again, let me just say that I was a touch offended that I didn't get to paint Jack's room with you-- after you told me I could!! That's okay though because more good singing times are still ahead of us. The room looks great, and I'm excited to see it with the new furniture!!
I didn't know that you painted Jack's room. On Sunday I was trying to distract him from missing you, so I asked him what color his room was. He got all excited and told me that his mommy and daddy painted it blue and green. It looks so cute! I love buying new furniture for my "big" kids. I'm soooooo done with cribs!
Frogurt eh? You're OBSESSED!
Post a Comment