Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye Good Friend!

Today was a sad day, a day I had to say goodbye to my good friend........my mini-van! She's been a good friend, and a great van for the past 4 years. We cleaned her, sat in her, and said our goodbye's, and a new family came to take her.

But alas it is time to bring a new friend into the family as the van has served her purpose, and I am ready for new adventures in my new SUV (Infiniti QX56).........however, she is stuck in WA, and cannot get to me, because of the stinking snow! So I wait, without any vehicle, stuck in my house with my 3 lovely children who will be off track for the next 3 weeks. Oh how happy I am about that!

6 comments:

Richelle said...

Those are SUCH FAKE sad looks from you & Caiser! However, I think that van was great and I will miss all of our kareoke sessions that you & I enjoyed :-)

Anna said...

Your hair looks so pretty in this picture. I love it!!

Amanda said...

I love all the sad faces. Good luck with all the kiddos home the next three weeks. I am ready to send mine back on Monday. I hope you get your new car soon.

DJ and Gin Family said...

So sad! I loved your van. I'm thinking that I want a Sienna. I like my Quest, but the Toyota's are bigger and I like their interior's better.
I hope you get your sweet new car soon. My cousin has one and LOVES it. Now you can get a boat, and take me to the lake... Thanks in advance, your such a generous friend.

Anonymous said...

I want a new van, suv heck I don't care I just want something big and well it has to be free as well. So I guess that won't be happening. Love the SAD faces

Margetts Fam said...

I don't think any of you Hogan's should ever go into acting! I can't tell if those are sad faces or if you all are trying not to laugh! Good-bye van and hello sexy mama SUV! I am happy for you guys!