Jack didn't make it, and was sound asleep when the ball dropped, but the girls were able to throw their confetti they've been making for months now. I told them to go scream and dance and throw the confetti in the road. Well, they made it to the driveway.....and now we have colorful snow. Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2009.....bring it!
New Year's Eve was perfect.....good friends, good food, great entertainment! Since I am oh so smart, I made reservations for dinner this year, and nothing makes me happier than walking into a crowded restaurant, giving them my name, and being seated while everyone else who's been there awhile looks at us with anger! We hit Goodwood for dinner, Frogurt for some dessert, and then partied hard w/the kids at our house with some serious Rock Band!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Really cute pictures of everyone!
Atleast you made it to 12:00 our time :)
STUPID GAME!
Post a Comment