Happy Birthday Egon!! We love ya! glad that you are in our family. It's weird that you've been in the fam more then half my life!! Thanks for taking such good care of my sis!! Have a good one and party hard!!
It's a shame that a little boy has such great hair! That hair just screams "put a bow in me". I have little baldies... so sad!! Oh man,that Olan Mills picture is PRICELESS!! I vote that it goes on the Christmas card this year. I have few good Olan Mills pics myself (scary). Happy Birthday Caiser!
and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say...I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around. I think we're alone now. The beating of your heart is the only sound. Love the pic. Hondo
It's a great day!!!! Because I found your blog!!! I was trying to find your address to send you a Christmas card but I found the jackpot instead. We really miss you guys and talk about our fun memories a lot. I can't believe how big your kids are!! The last time we saw them Ellie was a baby...now you have a cute little boy. You can check out our blog if you want. And I never found your address so if you want to email that to me, our email is dane.sanford@gmail.com. It's so good to see you!!!
Man... you guys are both getting so old! It was fun to see ya at the temple. Our new years resolution is getting together... So, I'll see ya in January!
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Egon!! We love ya! glad that you are in our family. It's weird that you've been in the fam more then half my life!! Thanks for taking such good care of my sis!! Have a good one and party hard!!
OH THE PICTURE! Why isn't that framed in your entry way? WE FREAKING LOVE IT! Happy Birthday Caiser... Hope you had a fantastic day!
For a second I thought it was the twilight picture until i looked closer hahahahahahahahahaha =))
I LOVE THAT PIC!
It's a shame that a little boy has such great hair! That hair just screams "put a bow in me". I have little baldies... so sad!!
Oh man,that Olan Mills picture is PRICELESS!! I vote that it goes on the Christmas card this year. I have few good Olan Mills pics myself (scary).
Happy Birthday Caiser!
and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say...I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around. I think we're alone now. The beating of your heart is the only sound.
Love the pic.
Hondo
You always do such a great job on your lesson. Thank you.
It's a great day!!!! Because I found your blog!!! I was trying to find your address to send you a Christmas card but I found the jackpot instead. We really miss you guys and talk about our fun memories a lot. I can't believe how big your kids are!! The last time we saw them Ellie was a baby...now you have a cute little boy. You can check out our blog if you want. And I never found your address so if you want to email that to me, our email is dane.sanford@gmail.com. It's so good to see you!!!
And that is one sexy picture!!
Man... you guys are both getting so old! It was fun to see ya at the temple. Our new years resolution is getting together... So, I'll see ya in January!
Post a Comment