Oh the joys of 3 year olds! Tonight was Jack's pre-school program.....20 minutes of great entertainment/Christmas songs! Jack actually sang most of the songs and smiled the whole time. He was only distracted a few times by the kid who wanted to climb the Christmas tree next to him, the girl who pulled her dress up and over her head, and the boy who was slithering around like a snake on the floor. Other than that, he was way tuned in! And way cute I might add!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Ah c'mon! NO VIDEO???????!!!!
3 year olds are so cute!
I just laugh thinking about what you told me. Next time Kurt will need to come check it all out!
At least it wasn't your kid pulling their dress over their head. That's a familiar scene in Sunbeams every week. I wish I had a dollar for every time I said, "Sit like a lady please".
Jack is so funny! I think we'll have fun in primary together.
He's a cutie! I can't wait to meet him.
Looks like you caught Jack right before he was going to flip the bird.
Post a Comment