Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve with The Hogan's!

Christmas Eve is always spent with Caiser's family......it is something we all look forward to, it is fun, relaxing, and a great way to spend the evening! Eating, drinking, and being MERRY! It seems to be my cute mother-in-law's 'tradition' to NEVER eat on time! But, we have come to expect this, and came prepared with a YUMMY shrimp platter from Costco to snack on before dinner. Another one of Elaine's traditions, is to go WAY overboard with presents, and not only on the kids, but Cais and I too! She does to much, but we love it, and we love her! But most importantly.........we LOVE to just be together with family!

P.S I cannot figure out the damn font size, and make it normal.....I tried to be creative and do color, but look what happens. So there you go, enjoy the large print on this post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your in-laws sound a lot like mine. Spoil everyone rotten!

Kara said...

I love cute Larry and Elaine. And you know you love eating way later then you thought!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Christmas Eve is the BEST!!!!
All of the excitement for the next day. You got some darling pictures too.
Oh, and Caiser's Mom has probably helped me at the Gap about 1001 times... she probably knows my name and my kids sizes.

Dave said...

Please don't swear on your blog. I'm mormon.