Friday, January 30, 2009

Ellie's New Do....

Ellie has been bugging, nagging, begging me to let her cut her hair. I say no, it's too hard to do short, she then goes to her dad and asks. He then tells her 'sure'......and I then tell him 'oh good, you can fix it every day' .....and then he tells her ' oh, maybe mom should decide'! Sucka....he's slow to learn, but getting there!

But she broke me! And I think she looks Beautiful, short hair, long hair, any hair......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so pretty. You are going to have your hands full in a couple of years when boys are knocking at your door for her!

Kara said...

SUPER CUTE!! They cut off a lot! How much!!? Love it...Ellie and Paige are always stylin with cute doo's.

DJ and Gin Family said...

DANG cute! Taylor needs her hair chopped off, but I'm too chicken to do it. I want her to donate it, but then we would have to cut it up to her chin.
I love it Ellie!

Karly said...

What a hottie!

I'm Mindy. said...

Very cute!!