I am totally admitting it, I suck at blogging lately, these are the reason's why......my kids have been home with me since December 23rd!! That's the only reason!
Our last week and a half have brought us many adventures, however I documented none of them with pictures.
Here's what we did.....where we ate.......things we said:
1. Kids held FHE....very cute, always very funny!
2. Girls went to Marv Jensen off track club.
3. Chick-fil-A
4. Jack told me not to watch him when he goes to the bathroom, I asked him why, he said because you are ugly....awesome!
5. Saw Bride Wars with girlfriends......way cute movie, great company!
6. Went to St.George- yea!
7. Took the kids to the indoor pool in Santa Clara.
8. Saved Miranda (friend's 1 year old daughter) from drowning......I was fully clothed!
9. Golden Spoon.
10. Indoor pool again! (Do have pictures of this...see below)
11. Outlet shopping......sucked, nothing good!
12. Chuck-a-rama.....kids thought they had died & gone to Heaven!
13. Mall Cop.....kids loved, cais & I....not so much!
14. Came home to a clean house (thanks Steph....love you)!
15. Chick-fil-A
16. Bought Paige training bra's.....am I that old?
17. Mother-in-law watched kids.....bless her!
18. Auto Show date with lover!
19. Texas Roadhouse!
20. Ellie threw-up on herself in the night, didn't even wake up or notice til morning....awesome!
21. Kneaders lunch with girlfriends.....very fun!
22. Sweet, wonderful, cutest cousin Eric left for MTC.
Ok, I do love these kids, a lot! I'm just oh so thankful for school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Okay, I was taken back by the whole training bra thing-what? seriously already? I still remember Gma Audrey trying to make you wear one...you were like 14!!!
I was wondering if you fell off the side of the earth :) Can I just say I'm glad my oldest two are boys. I won't have to worry about the whole training bra thing for like another 7-8 years. Sounds like a fun trip to St. George.
Thanks for lunch today, that was so fun! It sounds like quite the week! I don't know how you can get sick of your kids when Paige is the sweetest, easiest person to be around, Ellie always makes me laugh, and Jack gives you that heart melting smile. Always remember it could be Evan high on his speed!
Thanks for the invite to #21 (no I wasn't because it was "no kids" and when you have kids and don't have the ability to leave them alone you are excluding) I'm glad it was "very fun" without me... GRRRRRR!
BUT BLESS YOU FOR #8 I will be ever so grateful! xoxo
Training Bra? Seriously? Oh my gosh that freaks me out!! I haven't decided yet if I want my girls to get the enormous "Hansen" boobs, or the tiny "Lewis" boobs. Hopefully somewhere in between, that way they won't need reductions OR implants. I guess that 3rd grade is about when I started to develop, I was just in denial and wore really tight undershirts so my Mom wouldn't notice.
It sounds like you have had some fun, but looking forward to back to school time. I missed Jack on Sunday.
Post a Comment