Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Week in Review!

Well.....I've survived, one off track week down, 2 more to go....wish me luck! Here our some of our activities this week.

All 3 kids have to sleep together.....seems quite comfy/cozy!


Paige & Ellie went to Marv Jensen's 'off track club'.

Jack, mom, and I had some yummy lunch at Archibald's.


My cute husband put in a ceiling fan for his parents.

The kids and I hung out for 4 hours as they worked on the fan.

Jack's cool hair, thanks to headphones while watching a movie in the car.






Cousin's Evan & Preston each had a birthday, so we partied it up with them at The Pizza Factory! Yummy pizza, way yummy cake, great company, and stupid games that spit out pointless tickets that you exchange for Shi*! But a lot of fun! Thanks Phil & Alaina!





Twister fun!

And finally, a cute family picture before leaving for my cousin Eric's mission farewell.

A fun-filled week......even though they drive me crazy, love these kids of mine!

7 comments:

Karly said...

I LOVE your dark hair! I know, I've seen it...it looks so cute in these pics.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun week. I miss the trac system it made it so we could go on vacation without having to take the kids out of school or fight all of the summer crowds.

Kara said...

Way cute family picture!! And it took me a minute to find Paige on the bed...I saw a leg, but couldn't find her head!! It was like where's waldo!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Is that Paige sleeping upside down? That's hilarious! My kids can't STAND sleeping together, they just wake eachother up.
I love the dark the hair, and lots of cute pictures!
The primary is asking for a family picture from each family... you need to use the one you just posted. So cute!

Melanie Palmer said...

Since I've only seen you a few times with the lighter hair, I remember you with the dark hair, so it looks totally normal to me.

Cute family pic. I love it when you get the family all cute and just have to whip out the tripod for a quick pic. It drives my kids crazy!

Laurie said...

What a cute family you have! Love the picture of kids sleeping together!

Laurie said...

What a cute family you have! Love the picture of kids sleeping together!