Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello Hawaii!!!!

And we were off...well kind of. After a 2 1/2 hour delay because of 'mechanical problems', the kids playing with everything packed for the plane in the airport, and an almost 8 hour flight due to head winds and having to fly a bit slower because of a broken door...we made it!

What an amazing vacation...couldn't have been any better (ok, mom and dad there would have been the BEST). Of course I have so many pictures, so I'm organizing, and will post a day or 2 at a time. For those of you who make fun of my fiddy thousand pictures...don't look.

This was before they announced the delay...so excited!

Our tradition of a Chili's dinner was our first stop...

Evan couldn't stay awake...slept on the table. Maybe because it was 11:30pm back in Utah.

Checking in... (don't ask what Ellie is doing, she's trouble, or according to her...sexy!)

Showered and ready for bed! And it was only 2am Utah time! What a day!

Kurt, Kara, and Ethan joined us the next day...

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Delays getting on vacation SUCK!!! They suck almost as bad as coming home.
Delays or not, I'm jealous...

wendy said...

WHAT, you got to go to Hawaii. lucky!!!
I wonder if I will ever get to hawaii??