Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hawaii...Day 8, 9, 10. The End!

So much relaxing and lounging...thought I'd document some of it.

Guess who told us they were pregnant while there?? Kurt and Kara...YAY! They actually had a pool server come over to us on the 2nd day in Hawaii, lounging at the pool. We hadn't ordered anything, so I was surprised when she handed Alaina and I a drink, and a baby bottle full of peanut m&m's. It took me a minute to realize what had happened...and then Alaina and I just started screaming and jumping up and down (what a site in our swimsuits). I'm so excited for them...so happy, can't wait til August!!

Made a heart in the sand for grandma & grandpa...missed them!

Our last day at the beach...

Lunch at Kahole's one last time!

Last jumps into the pool...

A few more slides down the slide...

I love this picture!! I wanted a 'family picture', so I had Caiser put the camera on a table and set the timer. I couldn't stop laughing at him trying to jump into the pool, not splash the camera, and make it over to us in time. This was as good as it got...I love it!

Until someone walked by and offered to take a pic for us!

Ended the trip where we started it...dinner at Chili's.

While walking through the Hawaii airport, the kids saw this...Japan Airlines. They wanted to take a picture with sad faces (I guess to show grandma and grandpa they miss them.)

A quick 5 hour flight later...and back to the snow, the haze, the cold, the blah!

What a wonderful trip...

4 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

Can we go back??? That was soooo fun! I need to get a bunch of pictures from you one day. I love the ones of Evan and Jack, they are so cute together!

Jordan Page said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!! I can't even tell you!

DJ and Gin Family said...

That family picture in the pool is hilarious!! The look on Caiser's face...

Kristen said...

Kristin, you have the cutest little family! I love that you got to take them to Hawaii, I bet they absolutely loved it!