Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hawaii Day 6 & 7

Day 6 included more golf for the boys (finally...golf pictures, they never take a camera)!

And more 'ray baggin', sno-cones, beach, pool, pure delight for the rest of us.

My wonderful 'gentleman' of a son...he held these doors open for us everyday...coming in, going out, he would run ahead of us, and hold them open. Maybe one day I'll explain to him that they were 'automatic'!

BBQ'd for dinner...and decided to eat outside.

Day 7...more bliss!

This is what I did the entire trip...READ! I love to read...and can I suggest 'The Hunger Games & Catching Fire'...couldn't put them down. So good!

I also love that my kids still 'like' each other on occasion. They will still play together...hope this lasts forever!

LOVE this picture...he was so cold, his lips turned blue. Off to the hot tub!

Tried to go mini-golfing...closed (mosquito season).

Hit Outback for dinner instead.

Our families favorite thing to do...try and jump in each other's pictures! Would have been a really cute mother/son picture...

Presto was my 'BFF' this trip. Love that kid!

And then off to the movies...


These pictures were before we saw the movie 'Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeaquel'. Had we taken 'after pictures'...you would have seen all of us adults pulling our hair out!

I love movies, I love going to movies with the kids...however, I was ready for Caiser to hit me...hard, and knock me out after it started. The 6 adults had the hardest time sitting through this movie...it was pure misery! Kids loved it though...that's all that matters.

The girls...

The handsome boys...

4 comments:

Tyler and Jill said...

You look so tan in all the pictures. Love it! And by the way I am really considering "Kristin" as a middle name...do you think it's too girly?!?

wendy said...

so so so fun.
You and your daughter ---cute matching dimples.
Phil is starting to look more like your dad I think.

damn cute family and I can say that if I want

Richelle said...

Looks like you were able to get a bit of 'color' while you were there! =)) Looks like so much fun, and that pic of Cais & you with your book looks VERY familiar! I've seen that pose somewhere before!!! =)) Good Times!

Emma said...

Fun, fun,fun!!!!