Saturday was another beach/pool day...the whole day long, I wish I could live in my swimsuit!
We thought we would use our mad sand sculpting skills again this year.
And dinner all together with an ice cream run late that night to top off a perfect day!




4 comments:
Thank you for always taking such wonderful pictures. I felt like I was there with all of you. It looked so beautiful. And you all looked like you were having so much fun. I am so thankful for wonderful memories. Can't wait until our next trip together. Hawaii 2012 here we come. Love you
Ginny was looking at your pictures over my shoulder and asked where you guys were. When I told her she said, "Oh man, can we go there?" That pretty much sums up my feelings too. You can let your BFF and her Mom tag along next time, right?
I have never been to Hawaii! It's so beautiful! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I still think our staycations was way better. Can't wait to hear about all the fun stuff you dis
Post a Comment