When I was a kid...I couldn't sleep Christmas Eve. I tossed and turned, I was so excited. I would make Phil stay up with me, and we would count the minutes until we thought mom and dad would let us wake them.
Not the case with our kids...we woke them at 8:45!
The wii was from us...little do they know, cais and I wanted it for ourselves!
And Santa was good to them...
My present to Cais...he thinks he's 'too old' to wear cool jeans, I beg to differ.
Check out that saweeet 'A'...definitely not 'too old'!!
My siblings came over with presents from each other, some good grub, & a crap-load of presents from grandma & grandpa (who supplied the money for the elves to shop for the kids)! Thanks mom and dad...we missed you!!
A perfect Christmas...




7 comments:
It looks like you did indeed have a perfect Christmas.
and nothing like a sweet "A" to look at (tee,hee) Why do guys always have such cute tight butts??
oh yeah, can't say butt. I'll get kicked out of Emma's family .
You are darling. Have a great new years ok.
What a fun Christmas!
What's with guys thinking they are too old to wear cool pants. I've been trying to get Jeremy to ditch his Dockers for years and he's only 31.
Hope you have a great New Year!!
I'm with you on the "not sleeping on Christmas Eve when I was a kid" thing. Are our kids so spoiled that presents are no big deal? I'm hoping that we party so hard on Christmas Eve that they crash that night. The one night I wouldn't mind getting woken up.... oh well, maybe next year!
Wow I wish I looked that good in the morning. Love your pics
Where do your kids come from? The should be in the guiness book of world records for sleeping the longest on Christmas Day!!! I do love them though! And....I do love Cais's jeans...I never noticed his saweeet a before. thanks for having us all over, it was so much fun!
It is always so fun to look at your pictures. I wish I was there to spend the holidays together,but one down and two to go. Do you remember how you would come in our bedroom and jump on the bed and you were so excited to go downstairs and see what Santa had brought? But DAD had to shower and prolong the excitement. The kids looked just like all of you did waiting patiently on the stairs while we turned on the Christmas tree. Such good memories.
Caiser looks good in his jeans. Dad's bum is getting smaller and smaller with all the weight he has lost. However my bum is the size of Utah. I wish that I was as small as these little Japanese ladies.Its not going to happen. I love and miss you all so much.
Ok Sheri... Just read your comment YOU CRACK ME UP!
Sounds like us, we had to wake the kids up at like 9:15. Caiser's a is OW OW! He's looking good in his "cool" pants! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment