Back in November...Caiser and I went on a little getaway. (Thank you Alaina & Phil, and my in-laws) It was wonderful! We took a road trip to St.George and made a quick visit to Las Vegas too! We saw movies, went shopping, ate out, and enjoyed being together.
The Meyer's joined us for the weekend...
The Casino's were not nice to us...
But we didn't care, we had so much fun!
We spent a lot of time in the car...
Therefore we stopped at a lot of gas stations...
Thanks Rick and Ambur for a great trip...we love you guys!




7 comments:
LOVE St. George!!! Looks like so much fun
Can you believe I've never spent any time in St George? I must be living too much of a sheltered life.
I think after today I want to move down south! I'm not quite sure why we live in Utah!! Looks like fun!! Trips are the best when it's the two of you!
Thanks for the fun Trip! Lets get together soon.
Thanks for the fun Trip! Lets get together soon.
fun trip! I love that rick had the monster drink! so funny! thanks for always helping with my boys! you are the best!
What a fun trip for sure. It is always good to get away with hubby for some one on one.
I NEVER do well at the Casinos, They just see me coming and start chanting "sucker'
Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment