The girls first 'dance recital' was this past week...I am biased, but I thought they were the stars of the show! They made me so proud, and oh boy can they both shake it!!
Those girls are a chip off the old block!!They were awesome, and whomever took all of your sweet pictures really managed to capture the essence of their sassiness!!Love those girls :)
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
1 comment:
Those girls are a chip off the old block!!They were awesome, and whomever took all of your sweet pictures really managed to capture the essence of their sassiness!!Love those girls :)
Post a Comment