Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Festivities!

This Halloween our festivities included...

Jack & Evan going to preschool!

Paige w/her dance class and teacher, they performed Thriller.

Ellie did the same...

Getting ready for school...

Jack and I waiting for the school parade to start...

Our ward had a Halloween Carnival...

Halloween afternoon we went to see Michael Jackson's 'This is it'. We all enjoyed the movie...love his music!

And for trick or treating...cousins Annie, Stone, and Tess came with.

5 comments:

Kara said...

cute costumes!! That's the first time I've seen them!! Where were your costumes??? Next year we will have to come to the parade...ethan would love it!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Man I miss the Valley Fair Mall (who gave it that retarded name anyway). When I was in high school, I worked for a lawyer that had an office right across the street. It made for some yummy food court meals.... Mmmmmm, Sbaro.

Your kids looked great in their costumes. Where was your costume?

Emma said...

Fun times, it looks a little light to start trick o treating!!
Your kids are so cute!

Margetts Fam said...

love the costumes!

wendy said...

Cute cute cute costumes and kids.
They are ALMOST as cute as my grandkids (sorry, we grandmas always say stuff like that)

and your YEAR ROUND FUN......well what can I say but, FUN